A young solicitor named Jonathan Harker travels to Transylvania to close a real estate deal with a wealthy nobleman named Count Dracula, quickly descending into a Gothic nightmare. So begins Dracula, Bram Stoker’s masterpiece of horror.
Told through letters, journals and telegrams, this one-man radio adaptation created especially for the Arvada Center follows the adventures of a determined group of friends as they battle an ancient evil that threatens not only their lives, but the world.
How it works:
- Buy tickets to Dracula at any time! The radio play premieres on Monday, October 12.
- After you purchase tickets, login to support.arvadacenter.org/account/content on, or after, October 12, to access the vimeo link to the radio play. You can listen to the play as many times as you like, any time between October 12 and November 1.
- To make sure you don't miss the email, we recommended adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- Dracula is pre-recorded, not performed live, featuring sound design and effects by Zachary Andrews. It will be captioned.
- Pricing starts at $10 to access the radio play recording. Pay the price that works for you, and when you choose your price think about the number of people who will listen to it with you. Remember that whatever amount you pay supports the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities.